Welcome to In Town Living!
Please make sure to Read and Understand this form, especially the CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY. Section #6.
- You are agreeing to allow your card to be charged automatically for the final payment 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. Section #5.
- If damages are caused as a result of your stay, you are agreeing to PAY FOR THEM. Section #7.
*** Twenty One Days before your Check In, you will receive an invitation to the GUEST APP, which is full of information about your stay. You will not be able to access the Door Code until you Sign this Form ***
Once we have received and processed this form your reservation will be confirmed.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE CHECKED OUT BY 11:00 am FOR CLEANING.
Check in is after 4:00 pm for ALL rentals, unless specific approval has been given.
Guest Rental Agreement for All Rental Properties
- Reservations – The attached confirmation contains the agreed upon dates and total fees for this reservation. Reservations are encouraged and will be accepted up to one year in advance at our discretion. When you book your reservation the exact unit you rented will be assigned and blocked for your dates. No unit is completely guaranteed indefinitely as In Town Living does reserve the right to change unit assignments under extreme or otherwise warranted circumstances, such as, but not limited to, previous hurricane or other weather and water damage as to make the unit uninhabitable or an owner of a property cancelling their unit’s participation in the rental program. These are extremely rare, but must be considered and we will do our best to provide a similar unit or give you a refund without penalty if the unit you rented becomes unavailable.
- Keys/Key Fobs/Parking Passes – If any of the above-named items are lost or not returned, a fee of $25.00-$100.00 per missing item will apply depending on unit and type of item lost.
- Advance Rental Payment – A payment of 50% of the total reservation is required to secure your reservation dates and must be received immediately if you are booking online. If you have booked online and we do not receive payment within 24 hours, your reservation may be cancelled. Advance rental payments will be applied to your rental balance. We do not hold reservations and all rentals are rented on a first come, first served basis as it relates to payments.
- Rates– Rates are based on location, features and seasons, and are subject to change without notice. The rates you agree to at the time of booking, including any specials, are the fees you will be charged. If rates go up or down in the future your reservation will not be changed. Future specials cannot be applied to you agreed upon rental once you secure a unit and it is blocked from being rented by other people at agreed upon terms. Cleaning fees which vary by property, sales tax will be added to all reservations. You may add nights and insurance products to your reservation after you book based on prevailing costs and availability at the time you choose to add those items.
- Rental Payment – The rental payment is due in full 30 days before the day of check in. Reservations made less than 30 days before arrival must be paid in full immediately to be secured. Visa/Master Card/Discover/Amex will be accepted as payment. If you elect to pay by card, your final payment will be charged automatically 30 days before your reservation date. Optional services provided by outside agencies such as car, nannies or housekeeping must be pre-arranged and paid for by guest through the agency of their choice.
- Cancellation of Reservation – – If you have to cancel your reservation for any reason, you will forfeit the 50% advance payment if you stay is within 60 days. If you cancel your reservation less than 30 days before your trip, you will lose the full rental amount paid. No Exceptions.
Once you have booked your dates, they will be locked in. We can not accommodate date changes or reduce your length of stay. Some exceptions can be made.
WE RECOMMEND YOU PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER UNFORSEEN DIFFICULTIES.
No refunds will be given except is rare cases. In such case a prorated amount will be refunded or credited if a stay is interrupted. If unit is not available due to any reason including weather or other damage, guest agrees to be moved to any other unit in our inventory based on sleeping capacity alone, NOT AMENITIES. If such unit is not available, then a refund of advance payment will apply. All such refunds will be determined AFTER the entire housing issue has passed. This is for administrative and legal reasons so that we have clear knowledge of exactly when the issue affected your unit and we are back in full operational capacity to execute such refunds.
- Damages – We require a valid credit card to be on file to cover any losses or damages that may occur during your stay. Your credit card may be charged without your prior notification if we find damages that weren’t present when you arrived and you didn’t report before you departed, although we will make every effort to contact you prior to charging your card. If extra cleaning or repairs are required as a result of your stay, we reserve the right to apply the full amount of those costs to your credit card, plus all applicable taxes and fees and any costs as quoted and attested to by a certified contractor in addition to the total rental amount plus taxes/fees that you originally paid to offset the additional incurred expenses as a result of your stay.
- Parties / noise violations – We do not allow parties at any of our properties. If a party is reported to management, or a noise complaint is reported to any of our neighbors, then In Town Living reserves the right to charge your card a policy violation charge of up to $300 depending on the incident.
YOUR CARD IS ON FILE BECAUSE YOU MADE A PAYMENT. WE MUST HAVE A CREDIT CARD ON FILE FOR YOUR RESERVATION OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS!
If you want a card charged Other than the CARD ON FILE for your final balance, you must notify us via email or phone before the final balance is due
****YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY FOR THE FINAL BALANCE DUE***
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; excessive cleaning fees; damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys. If the listed card is declined, expired, or otherwise I agree to allow In Town Living to charge a card that was used to make any rental payment for my reservation. When your final payment is due, 30 days before your reservation, your credit card will be charged automatically for the balance due.
- Check In/Check Out – Check in will be no earlier than 4:00 P.M. Check Out will be no later than 11:00 A.M. This turnover time is to facilitate the cleaning of the units. Due to our high standards for cleanliness, all units may not be ready for check-in at 4 P.M., but will always be ready by 5 P.M. This is extremely rare but we ask for your patience and suggest that you have alternative plans available between 4 and 5 P.M. in the event that this does happen. Early check in/out times can sometimes be accommodated upon request.
- Late Night Arrivals – Please be considerate of your neighbors if making a late night arrival. Please ensure you have all necessary directions, door codes, parking passes, and/or security gate combinations. If you have trouble with the codes, call your host.
- Housekeeping – You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at checkout. A separate housekeeping/cleaning charge will be included when you book. This is a one-time linen/towel set up and cleaning service ONLY at the time of departure. We request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care as you would your own. If unit is left unusually messy (extra unusual cleaning, unwashed dishes, food or garbage left in unit) or left damaged (damages/stains on carpet or furniture or to walls and floors), we reserve the right to apply credit card charges as part of our damage deposit policy for these expenses.
Additional Housekeeping- In Town Living takes great pride in the maintenance of our homes. If any garbage is found on the lawn or around the exterior of one of our homes (this includes cigarette butts and bottle caps), the guest will be assessed a $50 charge to cover the cost of In Town Living hiring a maintenance crew for cleanup. This will also apply to balconies or the exteriors of condominiums.
- Linens/Towels/Supplies – Units are fully equipped. An initial set up of trash liners, bathroom paper and facial soap is provided upon arrival. Extra supplies needed (including cleaning supplies) are the responsibility of the guest. Upon departure, please strip the bed sheets and leave wet towels hung, place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and run machine. If you leave unit in unusually messy condition, you will be charged an extra cleaning fee outside the normal prepaid cleaning. Moving any items or furnishings to differnt rooms is not permitted.
- Smoking & Pets – ALL units are NON-SMOKING units and absolutely NO PETS are allowed. So specific units may have Exceptions. Guests found in violation of this agreement will be asked to leave and full stay rent charge will be due including deposit amount without refund. Smoking in the units will also result in a $250 charge for ozone cleaning of the unit. Pets in the unit will also result in a MINIMUM fine of $250.
- Family Rental Only – No units will be rented to anyone under the age of 18 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian in the unit for the entire stay. Any reservation made under false pretense may be subject to forfeiture of advance rental payment/rental payments or security deposit.
- Good Neighbor Policy – Some of our rentals are located in multi-unit buildings that include short and long term guests and year round residents. All guest and owners are subject to conform to the rules and regulations of the properties. Guest(s) causing excessive noise or disturbances will be asked to check out immediately and full stay rent charge will be due including deposit amount with NO REFUNDS.
- Guest acknowledges – THIS GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT IN FULL AND ACCEPTS ALL TERMS BY GUEST SIGNATURE BELOW UPON RECEIPT OF THIS AGREEMENT AS OF RESERVATION OR CHECK-IN. Guest also acknowledges that In Town Living is the agent of the property owner and will be paid by the owner. In some cases, it is necessary that Agent move guest reservation to a like unit (Like unit being a similar unit matching sleeping capacity and not necessarily amenities) at Agent’s discretion. Agent will not be held responsible for the acts of theft, vandalism or other damages to the guest’s personal property or items left in unit. All reservations are not completely guaranteed and prices are subject to change without notice.
- In Case of Emergency – Please call 911.. PLEASE NOTE: In the event you are locked out of your unit after business hours, contact your host. An agent will return your call if no one answers.
- Parking – You will be subject to all parking rules, regulations and fines that are in place at the location you are renting.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ACCOMMODATIONS MANAGED BY In Town Living. We hope you enjoy your visit in our beautiful homes and have a great visit making wonderful memories for years to come.